Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cloud access completely illogical

I_am_jbcbussoft
Aspirant

Cloud access completely illogical

I have a BR500 and am iin the process of setting it up. I cannot open the Cloud Portal. Every browser I use (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, IE11) gives me a blank page. Well except for the purple circle in the lower right corner (some browsers). What do I need to do to resolve this?

Message 1 of 6
I_am_jbcbussoft
Aspirant

Re: Cloud access completely illogical

I don't guess it matters but this isn't the title I typed. I do not know where it came from.

Message 2 of 6
schumaku
Guru

When talking of "Cloud Portal" - talking of the Insight Web Portal? 

Not sure at what point of the set-up you are, once any Insight manageable device is registered to the cloud, it's easy to access through the App or through the portal (permitting the Insight Premium the or Insight Pro (VAR/MSP) features are licensed.

The Insight Web Portal is comparable complex - some kind of Internet "Security" garbage (sorry for saying so) might easy interfere with the Insight Web portal.

PS. Can a Netgear moderator please move this thread to the Insight community section please? @ChristineT @Christian_R

Message 3 of 6
I_am_jbcbussoft
Aspirant

Ok to move

Message 4 of 6

It was a link issue. I was clicking on a link, I'm not sure where, but it goes to a white page. This is the address the link was trying to pull up https://insight.netgear.com/#/login and it fails. So all is good.

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Hope they figure out from where this non-working link came from - @YeZ @skazi please

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements