Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R6080 Ac1000 nightwalk app not showing connected device list after app firmware update

Sanashoks1
Initiate

R6080 Ac1000 nightwalk app not showing connected device list after app firmware update

I update the Nightwalk firmware update today, after that it’s not showing any connected devices to manage. I did some troubleshoot as per existing post, like reset router, reinstall app. Nothings works. Almost 2 hrs wasted but no use. Please help me to get this work. When I login via browser. It’s showing all connected devices. Issue with app only.
Message 1 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: R6080 Ac1000 nightwalk app not showing connected device list after app firmware update

Hello Sanashoks1, 

Our engineering team is aware of a possible issue with attached devices feature not working properly on the Nighthawk app and they are currently investigating. We recommend using the web browser to manager your devices for now. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 6
Sanashoks1
Initiate

The app now working as expected 👍 only thing is app not showing the details like device connected to which band like 2.4 or 5 GHz.. but basic block / Allow device is working .
Message 3 of 6
Lastrebig4
Aspirant

How did you get it to work ?
Thanks
Message 4 of 6
LRAinAK
Aspirant

zero relevance for me.  i'm new here, and am not sure how, but I was mistakenly on the wrong article at some point.  I don't use nighthawk, I only use a browser.  also, your handle says you are retired...how do you know what is happening internally at Netgear?  Thanks for the reply.

Message 5 of 6

@LRAinAK wrote:

also, your handle says you are retired...how do you know what is happening internally at Netgear?  Thanks for the reply.

"Retired" means that they are no longer members of this "Community".

Look closely at all of the messages before yours and you will see that they appeared more than two years ago.

@LRAinAK wrote:

zero relevance for me.  i'm new here, and am not sure how, but I was mistakenly on the wrong article at some point. 

If you didn't answer to the message before yours, heaven only knows why your message appeared here.

If you are seeking help for some sort of issue, then start a NEW conversation ion the appropriate section. See above:

StartaNewDiscussion.jpg

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7