Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6700v3 disable airtime fairness

Booyah12
Aspirant

R6700v3 disable airtime fairness

I'm trying to disable airtime fairness on my r6700v3. Sonos stopped working, and that was their suggestion to fix it. I cant for the life of me find this setting in the nighthawk app. Sounds like it may have been a setting in the old now-unsupported genie app. How the heck do I do this?? Thanks!!
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

Re: R6700v3 disable airtime fairness

@Booyah12 wrote:
I'm trying to disable airtime fairness on my r6700v3.

Get a copy of the manual and read the section Airtime Fairness.

It seems that the V3 manual leaves out that bit. (Typical Netgear.) So get the V1 manual. It maybe that they removed that feature from V3, but the data sheet still touts it. Go figure.

If you visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

you can feed in the model number and find all the documentation for your hardware.

@Booyah12 wrote:
I cant for the life of me find this setting in the nighthawk app. Sounds like it may have been a setting in the old now-unsupported genie app.

Yet another feature that they broke in this "updated" app.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies

@Booyah12 wrote:
I'm trying to disable airtime fairness on my r6700v3.

Get a copy of the manual and read the section Airtime Fairness.

It seems that the V3 manual leaves out that bit. (Typical Netgear.) So get the V1 manual. It maybe that they removed that feature from V3, but the data sheet still touts it. Go figure.

If you visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

you can feed in the model number and find all the documentation for your hardware.

@Booyah12 wrote:
I cant for the life of me find this setting in the nighthawk app. Sounds like it may have been a setting in the old now-unsupported genie app.

Yet another feature that they broke in this "updated" app.

Message 2 of 3
Booyah12
Aspirant

That worked! Thanks so much for your help!
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7