Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

where can i find a resource cd for n750(wndr4300)

rl032952
Aspirant

where can i find a resource cd for n750(wndr4300)

need a resource cd for used n750 router wndr4300....any adeas? router is working but noe effeciently

thanks

Message 1 of 7
TheEther
Guru

Re: where can i find a resource cd for n750(wndr4300)

I don't know what's on the CD but it should not have anything that would affect the performance of the router.  The router can be fully managed through a web browser.

Message 2 of 7
theno
Aspirant

What you will do with CD? If it is not working effeciently than configure it. How CD can help you?

Message 3 of 7
rl032952
Aspirant

i dont have access to any "advanced" settings currently  just basic

Message 4 of 7

You don't say which version of the router you have, but the manual here might help:

WNDR4300v2 | Product | Support | NETGEAR

If you don't want to use the browser interface – the best way to do these things – then the Netgear Genie might help.

Message 5 of 7
rl032952
Aspirant

guess i read wrong or something. i thought cd had advanced settings options to tweek signal strength

Message 6 of 7

Anything that the CD provided is available through the browser interface or one of the various genies that Netgear provides. And they will be more up to date than anything on a CD. By the time a device reaches customers, the CD is usually out of date. That's one reason why they don't always provide one.

You still haven't told us which wndr4300 you have, here is a link to another one:

WNDR4300 | Product | Support | NETGEAR

The manual and relevant software are all there.

Page 34 of that one describes the advanced settings that you can get at.

By all means come back if you think something is missing or your get lost in the documentation .

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7