× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Xbox One X / GTA V Online disconnect Issue

SWESTONE
Follower

Xbox One X / GTA V Online disconnect Issue

I am having an issue that I believe is related to the Rockstar servers.  However, something is also happening within my network that has me stumped.  

Lately, when I try to play GTA V Online on my Xbox, while loading into online I encounter an issue which results in me being logged out of Xbox Live.  This happens about 9 out 10 times i try to load the online portion of the game.  Before recently, it has been months since ive tried to play the game so Im not sure if this has been an ongoing issue.  However, I didnt encounter this issue before.

Every other game works perfectly online.  I have a wired connection with an "open" NAT type and I have every Xbox Live and GTA Online port open/forwarded in the router.  My connection specs average about 54ms ping, 436 mbps D/L, 22mbps U/L and zero packet loss.  So, there is nothing about my connectivity, in that respect, that is contributing to this issue on the Xbox/GTA side of things.

Where it gets real fishy is...

when Im trying to load GTA Online and get the disconnect error, the network coonnection for every device in my house is temporarily interupted.

What could possibly be causing a failed attempt to connect to Rockstars servers to disrupt the connectivity of my ENTIRE home network?

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7