× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Duma OS 3.0

DOGGAVELI
Star

Duma OS 3.0

Hi All,

When Duma OS comes out on the XR700 will it be posted in this section for somewhere else?

Really keen to use it and can't wait to use some of these amazing new features.

Kind Regards,

Dogga

Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

As far as I know it will be posted here yes.
Message 2 of 6
Haveck
Guide

Guessing XR700 users are not getting this anytime soon.  Been waiting nearly 4 months now...and DumaOS 3.0 has been announced for atleast 7 months.

Message 3 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

It shouldn't be much longer from what I've been told but take that with a pinch of salt.
Message 4 of 6
mreich1978
Apprentice

@Netduma-Fraser wrote:
It shouldn't be much longer from what I've been told but take that with a pinch of salt.

So here @Netduma-Fraser is saying it shouldn't be longer. And here is a thread that he is saying 'I wouldn't be surpised if it was next week'

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/Any-updates/m-p/2013341/highlight/t...

@Netduma-Frasercan you be consistent with your messages? so do you think it will be soon, next week, or even in 2020 or should we all go shopping on Cyber Monday?

Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I don't follow, I said it shouldn't be much longer and then later in the day when I had more information that basically it should be next week.
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7