× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR1000 - Geo filter interface keeps refreshing during mid gaming. Slow speeds in general

Yasd7
Aspirant

XR1000 - Geo filter interface keeps refreshing during mid gaming. Slow speeds in general

Hey, Merry Christmas to those that are celebrating, hope it's a blessed day.

I was previously using the XR500 for around 5 years, before unfortunately it randomly died on me.

Yesterday was my 1st day of having the XR1000 as a replacement.

The general speeds on all devices are slower than when I used the XR500. No idea what's happened?

The Geo Filter is refreshing everytime when I'm gaming & causing frustration & an inconvenience. When it refreshes, it just takes me back to the sign in page where my username & pword show

I've ran a speed test via benchmark & it's coming up to pretty much what my ISP is providing, getting 900mb + up & down as I'm on a 1GB plan for up & down on Community fibre in the UK.

I'm on the latest firmware as of today.

Can someone please urgently help me, as if these major issues can't be fixed, then I'll have to return it.

Thank you and hopefully look forward to a fix
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR1000 - Geo filter interface keeps refreshing during mid gaming. Slow speeds in general

It sounds like you may be using armor is that the case? If so disable that and then see if you get the same issue after a reboot please. Merry Christmas!
Message 2 of 4
Yasd7
Aspirant

Re: XR1000 - Geo filter interface keeps refreshing during mid gaming. Slow speeds in general

Hi.

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Thanks for the reply.

No, armour hasn't even been activated as I heard it slows down speeds etc, so didn't bother activating it
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Thanks and you! What web browser/device are you using to access? It sounds like the browser or interface is timing you out
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7