× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

update 114

Raf1212
Apprentice

update 114

hello and immediately I have a question if someone checks the software before release, these are some jokes this software is as leaky as Swiss cheese,
- upnp table not working
- the qos website has problems with saving cookies,
-qos is not working properly
- packet loss for all games
terrible for a year I've been struggling with this 350 euro paper stapler, my ISP works better, netgear should pay people back, and there should be a class action in court, it can't be like that

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: update 114

Which firmware version are you referring to, the non beta or beta firmware? Could you also be more specific on QoS is not working properly etc please?
Message 2 of 4
Raf1212
Apprentice

@Netduma-Fraser 114 from netgear, not a beta version, because beta 114 also, it does not work, you want more precisely it does not work, does not allocate the internet properly, I have a 49mb connection nothing is used but I want to download something to the phone and the phone takes 5mb and nothing more, and it is so also with other devices and it does not change the fact that the sliders are set to 70, moreover, I have already ordered from the USA a new asus GT-AXE11000, because I am about to switch to the 2 Gib fiber and what I know is no netgear and r2 do not support such speeds

Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Thank you for the information.

What does a speedtest through your phone show? and if you then go and completely disabled QoS, do the speeds return to normal? If so, this would indicate that QoS is properly limiting bandwidth as we would expect.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7