× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Max number port forwarding rules for RAX200, RAX180 or RAX80

Cybernut
Follower

Max number port forwarding rules for RAX200, RAX180 or RAX80

Hello All,

I am trying to do some pre-purchase research and would greatly appreciate if either someone from Netgear or another user who owns one of the routers (RAX200, RAX180 or RAX80) tell me something very specific.

I am looking to find out what is the max number of port forwarding rules for these routers (I am guessing they are probably same even though they are at various price points).

I own a very old Netgear router (WNDR4500) from about 9 years ago and I am capped at 20 port forwarding rules. Ideally my next router will have at least 35-40 port forwarding rules (I do a lot of  stuff at home as hobby).

Looked over the User Guide (PDF) for all 3 models very carefully and did not find this.

Chances are only internal staff might know it unless another user does a lot of port forwarding s AND has one of these 3 new routers (RAX200 looks like it isn't out yet but will be released imminently).

Any help with this question would be gretly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7