× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Where is NTP timezone setting on AX40? Sayd should be administrative area but nothing?

sonny_E
Guide

Where is NTP timezone setting on AX40? Sayd should be administrative area but nothing?

Message 1 of 12

Re: Where is NTP timezone setting on AX40? Sayd should be administrative area but nothing?

I assume that you mean RAX40. There is support for the RAX40, including manuals, at the end of this link:

>>> RAX40 | Product | Support | NETGEAR<<<

Get the manual and search for the section Set your time zone.

Message 2 of 12
sonny_E
Guide

Re: Where is NTP timezone setting on AX40? Sayd should be administrative area but nothing?

Well, that is nice but in the manual on page 103 there is no option in the menu it points to.

Message 3 of 12

What are you trying to change? Server? Time zone?

It is clearly here:

• Advanced
  • Administration
  • NTP Settings

in my router.

Different model, but it rarely moves, unless you have put the router into AP mode, in which case it is outside that device's control.

Message 4 of 12
sonny_E
Guide

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 5 of 12
sonny_E
Guide

firmware is V1.0.2.60_1.0.1

Message 6 of 12
Verbaetim
Aspirant

I can not find it either, it says in the manual but there is no NTP Settings my time is 1hr off, I am PST and its an hour earlier am in in AK time.

Hardware Version R1.05

Firmware Version V1.0.2.60_1.0.1

GUI Language Version V1.0.2.60_1.0.0.12

Select ADVANCED > Administration > NTP Settings.
The NTP Settings page displays.
5. Select your time zone from the menu.
6. If you live in a region that observes daylight saving time, select the Automatically
adjust for daylight savings time check box.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.

Message 7 of 12
sonny_E
Guide

Hopefully will be put back on the next firmware update. Obviously can adjust time schedules to counter this but should not need to.

Message 8 of 12
sonny_E
Guide

Could not log in with chrome out of the blue

Had new odd problem this morning. Could not log in with chrome and was told by the router to change my password? So did that and answered a couple questions had saved and would just Loop back to the start over and over. When I tried with the Microsoft Edge it was fine?

But Chrome now cannot use as I always did before.. Scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and Bitdefender and nothing found.

Message 9 of 12

Re: Could not log in with chrome out of the blue

This has got nothing to do with NTP timezones.

You are just another victim of this:

After Chrome v 77 update can no longer access my R... - NETGEAR Communities

Netgear is now on the case.

Message 10 of 12
sonny_E
Guide

Re: Could not log in with chrome out of the blue

Oh, got it. Thanks

Message 11 of 12
sonny_E
Guide

Glad to see the NPT settings are back. Under Advanced >security > schedule. Thx

Message 12 of 12
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7