× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I can't send information directly to the Netgear if there is an issue the new firmware not work

Vilda
Aspirant

I can't send information directly to the Netgear if there is an issue the new firmware not work

It is really not possible to send the bug directly to the Netgear if my subscription with support is not ready?
They are creating BUG with new firmware and I'm not able to create an issue?

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: I can't send information directly to the Netgear if there is an issue the new firmware not work

Are you able to provide more detail? Which router model do you have?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
Vilda
Aspirant

Re: I can't send information directly to the Netgear if there is an issue the new firmware not work

Hello DarrenM, it is really not a cheap router "RAX80 — Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router". I bought it because of my great experience with my old "R7000 - AC1900 - Nighthawk® Smart WiFi Router". But with this one, I have too many issues. Two times wrong firmware, bigger noise from the fan than in the old one AC1900. I even had to do several times downgrade. That is what I'm not used to from the old router. And now I'm not able to even write a BUG, even if the router does not work the same after the firmware upgrade. Finally, the router not work even in the default state with the latest firmware too!
Maybe, it will be the last Netgear router in my whole family. I understand that is possible to create some issue, but the approach for the issue is absolutely terrible.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series