Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ORBI APP no more working with ONE UI 5.1

ZED_10
Aspirant

ORBI APP no more working with ONE UI 5.1

Hello, did anybody experienced the stop of the ORBI APP after the upgrade of Android 13 One UI 5.1? (I have a SAMSUNG ZipFold4); I tried to reinstall the app already but this is no more working at all...

Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: ORBI APP no more working with ONE UI 5.1

Please describe how the app is no longer working.

There is already an open thread about Android app 2.26.0.2884 working only when connected locally.

Message 2 of 4
ZED_10
Aspirant

The APP suddenly stopped working; I can no more open the same at all. The APP showed a message about a "bug": I've tried to cancel the cache already as well as uninstall the APP and install again, restarted the mobile... nothing. I can no more open the APP for the set-up. Routers are working 100% but the APP is down...
Message 3 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Is the phone connected to the Orbi WiFi? (not "remote"?)

The mechanism to report a bug is to shake the phone.  (I sort of enjoy doing it.)  This then pops up options to attach an image or even take a video of the screen.  I have made a Bug Report of this error which is now happening with the Android app when the device is not connected directly to the Orbi WiFi.  i.e. Anywhere Access is no longer working.  The Orbi 'app' has a long history of bizarre failures which take weeks to resolve (until the next one).

(I have no idea if the ZipFold4 can be "shaken".  Might be a bit awkward.)

CrimpOn_0-1684687557716.png

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7