Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi App

osubuckeye9
Follower

Orbi App

I purchased the Orbi AX5400 Tri-Band WiFi 6 router with 1 satellite.  I cannot get the Orbi App to connect to the router.  I also tried using the web address of HTTP://192.168.1.1 and HTTP://10.0.0.1.  It gives me a message that says 'You may not be connected to your Orbi WiFi Network even though my Phone, my Smart Thermostat and 3 Computers says I'm connected to the Orbi WiFi Network.  I have spent 2 days on this issue trying every solution posted on the Netgear Website and in this Community Forum.  Nothing works.  If I can't access my router account to get updated firmware in the future or access my router settings then the product is useless to me.  If I can't find a solution soon I will have to purchase another router other than a Netgear Router.  I will never buy another Netgear product ever again.

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi App

Is this a Apple or Android phone? 

Can you get a wired PC or laptop connected to the RBR using a web browser? 

Try a factory reset on the RBR and setup from scratch usning a wired PC and web browser. Turn OFF the RBS when you do that. 

Message 2 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi App

@osubuckeye9 wrote:

I purchased the Orbi AX5400 Tri-Band WiFi 6 router with 1 satellite.

Netgear offers 90 days of 'complimentary support' with the purchase of a new system.  Most of us came to the community forum because our 90 days had expired (in my case by over a year) and we could not call Netgear.  It might be worth a  few minutes to register the product and call Netgear Support.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7