Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to enable Anywhere Access

Ozonshak
Star

Unable to enable Anywhere Access

Hello. I have a Netgear Orbi system (RBR750) with 3 satellites. Router Firmware Version = V4.6.9.11_2.3.5

I am unable to enable Anywhere Access via the app. I keep getting an “unknown error has occurred”. Are there any known issues with this? I recall this working in the past and I noticed the issue when I saw it was disabled and I tried to reenable it. I’ve been trying for a few days now.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

It would help to have a few more details:

• Is the Orbi app installed on Apple or Android product?
  • What is the firmware version of the app?
  • The Orbi app is connected to the Orbi system and working correctly, aside from the Anywhere Access problem?
  • At one time in the past, Anywhere Access was working correctly?  (You could use the app when not connected to the Orbi LAN?)
Message 2 of 4
Ozonshak
Star

Hello. To answer your questions:

1). Installed on Apple iOS
2). 2.20.1.9
3). Yes, everything else seems to be working as far as I know.
4). Yes, I recall connecting at least once in the past, but it was a while ago. I never used this feature much previously, but would like to start using it more. However, it won’t turn on.
Message 3 of 4

@Ozonshak wrote:
Hello. I have a Netgear Orbi system (RBR750) with 3 satellites. Router Firmware Version = V4.6.9.11_2.3.5

I am unable to enable Anywhere Access via the app.

Been through all this?

How do I enable or disable Anywhere Access on my Orbi router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Set things up on MyNetgear?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7