Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

"Wifi Not Detected" on Orbi App, phone connected to wifi through Orbi router

awill2run
Aspirant

"Wifi Not Detected" on Orbi App, phone connected to wifi through Orbi router

orbi app giving the message "WiFi Not Detected" even though the phone has internet access through the orbi router. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted phone and orbi system, still no success. I do not have Nighthawk or any other Netgear app installed on my phone. Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: "Wifi Not Detected" on Orbi App, phone connected to wifi through Orbi router

what modem/gateway is it connected to? 

Message 2 of 6
awill2run
Aspirant

Re: "Wifi Not Detected" on Orbi App, phone connected to wifi through Orbi router

Thank you for asking but I’m not sure I know the answer to your question… we have the modem from our ISP: Arris TM1602A
Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

you have the arris tm1602a modem.
what orbi setup is it? (model)
what firmware is on it?
Message 4 of 6
awill2run
Aspirant

Orbi model RBR750

Firmware: I am having the most difficult time accessing firmware through orbilogin.com. There are 3+ minute lag times in between each command only to end each query with "The connection was reset" or it takes me back to the page to enter my router's serial number ... it's beyond frustrating

Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

you might get better luck in the orbi AX forum where they're more familar with orbi AX specific issues. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7