Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I turn off this log message?

donawalt
Virtuoso

How do I turn off this log message?

I see a lot of these type messages, I have turned off various message types in the Log panel at orbilogin.net and they still show up new. I don't want to see all these, how can I stop them?

Example:

[DHCP IP: (192.168.1.2)] to MAC address 08:36:xx:xx:xx:9C, Tuesday, Dec 07,2021 02:45:38

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: How do I turn off this log message?

There are not many options for logging on the Orbi web interface, Advanced Tab, Administration, Logging

operation.JPG

I would start with clearing the check mark by "Router operation"  DHCP assignments seem like basic operations (to me).

My Orbi logs DHCP to both wired and WiFi devices, so clearing the log for Wireless access does not seem right (logically), but with Orbi, who knows?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

There are not many options for logging on the Orbi web interface, Advanced Tab, Administration, Logging

operation.JPG

I would start with clearing the check mark by "Router operation"  DHCP assignments seem like basic operations (to me).

My Orbi logs DHCP to both wired and WiFi devices, so clearing the log for Wireless access does not seem right (logically), but with Orbi, who knows?

Message 2 of 3
donawalt
Virtuoso

Thanks - I'll try that one, I didn't think of it!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7