Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have 2 Nighthawk AX2400’s that have gone bad within the 90 day support window

Bbikin049
Follower

I have 2 Nighthawk AX2400’s that have gone bad within the 90 day support window

I have 2 Nighthawk AX2400’s that have gone bad within the 90 day support window. One won’t power up and the second won’t connect to the internet. I find it fraudulent that the result of their first “diagnostic” was both the router and internet were working perfectly. Since the lawn guy had cut the internet cable and no other source was within a half mile I had to call BS. 
after getting the cable repaired, a new “diagnostic” revealed my internet is corrupted but they could fix it for $250. Odd, since my provider’s router seems to work fine.

it all boils down to a failed product and a worthless warranty.

SCAM!

Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: I have 2 Nighthawk AX2400’s that have gone bad within the 90 day support window

It would be helpful if you describe how you contacted Netgear support for these issues.

i.e. Did you follow the link on this web page:

https://www.netgear.com/support/  to "Contact Support"?

Or, did an internet search turn up a link to "Netgear Support" which is not actually Netgear?

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: I have 2 Nighthawk AX2400’s that have gone bad within the 90 day support window

I find it hard to believe that two 7 series have gone bad in 3 months time. 

Did you try swapping power adapters? 

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

@Bbikin049 wrote:

I have 2 Nighthawk AX2400’s that have gone bad within the 90 day support window. One won’t power up and the second won’t connect to the internet. I find it fraudulent that the result of their first “diagnostic” was both the router and internet were working perfectly. Since the lawn guy had cut the internet cable and no other source was within a half mile I had to call BS. 
after getting the cable repaired, a new “diagnostic” revealed my internet is corrupted but they could fix it for $250. Odd, since my provider’s router seems to work fine.

it all boils down to a failed product and a worthless warranty.

SCAM!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7