Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR750

gfinny
Follower

Orbi RBR750

Please help. I am quite frustrated with the Orbi system. I bought one a few years ago and could not get it to work. Since then I purchased other routers which were okay. I broke down and bought a new Orbi RBR750 system. It cannot reach about 100 feet from the main router to a room in back of the house! I have the old satellites from the RB550 series. Can I add the 550 series satellites to the 750 series? I tried all day but it did not sync. I'm at a loss and am hesitant to add more costs. I need an efficient system since I telework 3 days a week. Please help

Message 1 of 2

Re: Orbi RBR750

@gfinny wrote:

I broke down and bought a new Orbi RBR750 system. It cannot reach about 100 feet from the main router to a room in back of the house!

That's a heck of a stretch. Wifi range depends on many tnhings, including what your house is made of. Medieval castles, for example, have seriously thick stone walls.

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk Routers with WiFi 6 (AX). (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Orbi - NETGEAR Communities

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7