Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi cbr750

Tjkg04
Aspirant

Orbi cbr750

I have a Xerox Workcentre6515 that will not connect to my orbi. I've tried everything! 
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?!?!? 

Message 1 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this over in the Orbi with Cable modem forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-with-Built-in-Cable-Modem/bd-p/en-home-orbi-cable

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Try disabling AX mode on the CBR750. 
Set CTS values to 2347 Under Advanced Tab/Advanced Settings/Wireless Settings

Contact the Mfr of this device for help and support regarding there product. 

@Tjkg04 wrote:

I have a Xerox Workcentre6515 that will not connect to my orbi. I've tried everything! 
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?!?!? 

Message 3 of 7
Tjkg04
Aspirant

This did not resolve the issue. Extremely frustrating to spend this kind of money and my printer won’t work.
Message 4 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Contact the Mfr of this device for help and support regarding there product. 

Message 5 of 7
Freemaak
Guide

I recently updared the firmware on my Orbi CBR750 to the latest v4.6.3.6_2.0.48 update. I can no longer establish internet connectivity. Prior to updating my connection was fine with no issues. My ISP says nothing is wrong and the Netgear tech support is no help considering I'm outside my 90 day purchase window.
The cable connection error is with the cable connection continuously failing to connect. I've used new cables and moved it to other cable ports in the house known to work in the past.
Please help.
Message 6 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-with-Built-in-Cable-Modem/CBR750-Fails-after-firmware-update/m...

@Freemaak wrote:
I recently updared the firmware on my Orbi CBR750 to the latest v4.6.3.6_2.0.48 update. I can no longer establish internet connectivity. Prior to updating my connection was fine with no issues. My ISP says nothing is wrong and the Netgear tech support is no help considering I'm outside my 90 day purchase window.
The cable connection error is with the cable connection continuously failing to connect. I've used new cables and moved it to other cable ports in the house known to work in the past.
Please help.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7