Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Slow Download Speed RBK853 Firmware 4.6.3.16

JediofNorth
Aspirant

Slow Download Speed RBK853 Firmware 4.6.3.16

I have buy a rbk853 1month ago. When i has set up and do some speed test by wired i has got like 850down and 700 up all was good. For 1.5giga fiber. The problem is today i got only 65down but the upload didnt have move still on the 700.... How i can fix the slow download? I has try to downgrade firmware but same result. I presently use the Firmware 4.6.3.16. Rbk853. My internet plan is 1.5 giba. I have plug it into  the 2.5(router) and 1(satellite)

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Slow Download Speed RBK853 Firmware 4.6.3.16

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Are you speed testing wired or wireless? Wired is preferred. 

What devices do you have connected?

Make sure your ISP modem has a 2.5Gb speed port on the ISP modem/ ONT.

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and 📡 satellite(s)? 30 feet or more is recommended in between RBR and RBS📡 to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.

Message 2 of 4
JediofNorth
Aspirant

Yeah i do it by wired. I has do it by wireless too and I got the same result for the download speed. Only My Computer. 2cellphone and a tv. But when i speed test it Only my Computer and 1cellphone is use. No worries is connect on a 10gbport.

Size. I has put the router in my entry. Put the sattelite in my chamber. I live in a 5 1/2 appartement. Yeah more than 30feet. But i dont think 2feet or 30feet is the reason when i use wired connection.

When i has buy it The download was really good the upload too.

Presently the download never go up more than 65mbs... I have change nothing. Is it just some inconsistance about the router/satellite? Like maybe next week i gonna rehave my good download?

Is work by satellite. The rain outside can be a problem? If have rain like 3-4day this week? I can share you when i have buy i got 850 in download. Presently 65. I have switch nothing.
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7