Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Slow Speeds wirelessly

FreekaaY
Follower

Slow Speeds wirelessly

I have a ORBI AX4200 WiFi 6 High- Performance Router (RBR750). Wirelessly or direct connected to the back of one of the satilites, I don't get the speeds I am suppose to be getting. Connected to the Satilite I get half the speeds but wirelessly I don't get nearly what I am suppose to be getting. Can some help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Slow Speeds wirelessly

This requires more detail.

• What speed has the Internet Service Provider (ISP) contracted to provide?
  • What is the make/model of the ISP device that the Orbi RBR750 router is connected to?
  • What speed is reported by the Orbi router itself (on either the Orbi web interface or the Orbi 'app'?
  • Has a computer been connected directly to the ISP device and the speed measured?
  • What are the observed speeds?
  • What specific devices are being used to measure the WiFi speed?
Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Slow Speeds wirelessly

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and 📡 satellite(s)? 30 feet or more is recommended in between RBR📡 and RBS🛰️ to begin with depending upon building materials when wired or wirelessly connected.
https://kb.netgear.com/31029/Where-should-I-place-my-Orbi-satellite ‌‌🛰

@FreekaaY wrote:

I have a ORBI AX4200 WiFi 6 High- Performance Router (RBR750). Wirelessly or direct connected to the back of one of the satilites, I don't get the speeds I am suppose to be getting. Connected to the Satilite I get half the speeds but wirelessly I don't get nearly what I am suppose to be getting. Can some help?

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7