Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Will there be a 2-satellite version of the Orbi 960 Series?

Steve1019
Guide

Will there be a 2-satellite version of the Orbi 960 Series?

The Orbi RBKE963 has been out for a bit of time now. When it was first released the press indicated that other versions with less or no satellites would be released soon after the inital release of the RBKE963. I do not have a collosal house, and therefore do not wish to spend more than is necessary for an Orbi system. I need a 2-unit system and I am not willing to wait much longer for an Orbi RBKE962 2-unit system. Is such a system going to be released, and if so, WHEN??? Or, should I just look to other manufacturers for an AXE (6GHz capable) Mesh system for my average sized house?

Message 1 of 6
Steve1019
Guide

Oops, I meant to say, on the Subject line, "Will there be a 2-UNIT version of the Orbi 960 Series? 

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

We don't get any kind of information regarding if or when new products maybe coming to market here in the forums. 

This is a new product line and still kind of new to everyone.

I'll see if someone from NG can look at this and give feedback. 

Something you might ask NGs online chat consierge seen at the bottom of the page:

https://www.netgear.com/home/wifi/best-wifi/

Message 3 of 6
Steve1019
Guide

I did contact the NG Chat support and they had no idea. Apparently no information on future releases is available to them. Please tell NG that their marketing plan is poor! I would like to buy a 2-unit version, but I'm not going to pay for a 3-unit version in order to get one. And I feel the product has been released and I can't wait much longer before I move on to a different manufacturer. Thanks for your feedback and, hopefully, for passing this message on to NG corporate. 

Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 5 of 6
Micasa-ViCS
Aspirant

Please release a RBKE962 order sku!
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7