× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot tell if Satellites are working!

Kensington6503
Aspirant

Cannot tell if Satellites are working!

This is a post about the RBK853|Orbi Tri-band Mesh WiFi6 System (not apparently a selection option yet). I don't think it really matters, though, for my question/problem.

I set up the RBR in AP mode, connected directly to the Verizon FIOS One Modem. I have two RBS connected in the house via installed ethernet cables to a Ubiquiti switch (Unifi US-48). When I turned on each RBS, it cycled through the white light and then turned solid blue, which I believe means that it is working. 

I have great WiFi throughout the house! But, I have two issues:

1. The RBS do NOT show up in the dashboard for connected devices in Orbilogin.
  2. I cannot get the iPhone app to find any of the devices.

I can see all three devices as connected to the FIOS router, and I can login to the RBR and one of the RBS by navigating to its IP address.

Any tips? Thank you in advance!

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Cannot tell if Satellites are working!

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 2 of 4
Kensington6503
Aspirant

Thank you! I did not know, obviously.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

You've been updated now. 

Good Luck. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7