× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I get a RMA

tmarcus1076
Follower

How do I get a RMA

I have a Orbi AC1200 mesh router that no longer works.  I can't get an RMA because it says I don't have support.  The router is still under warranty.  Tony

Message 1 of 6
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: How do I get a RMA

Hello tmarcus1076,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that your Orbi Mesh system is not operational. 

What are the symptoms of your Orbi System?

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 3 of 6

@tmarcus1076 wrote:

I have a Orbi AC1200 mesh router that no longer works.  I can't get an RMA because it says I don't have support.  The router is still under warranty.  Tony

Even when you can get Netgear to begin the RMA process they will want you to do various things before they will accept the request.

If you start here with explaining what you mean by "no longer works" and what you have tried to fix it that will build up a pile of evidence. It might even get the thing fixed and save you from that hassle.

So, what symptoms do you see?

Message 4 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Head to https://my.netgear.com/ where you see all your registered Netgear devices.

Pick the device in question, for example ....

my-netgear-com request hardware support.PNG

Find your warranty and support entitlements (very different remaining days!), and follow the [Request Hardware Support]. Provide some brief information about the issue, attach some graphics or files if available. Can't be easier and customer friendly.

my-netgear-com request hardware support form.PNG

Message 5 of 6

@tmarcus1076 wrote:

I can't get an RMA because it says I don't have support. 

What is the "it" that tells you that?

Telling you where to go is a bit pointless without an answer to that question.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7