Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: M2 Data Issues

Markj888
Follower

M2 Data Issues

Still have issues with no data, travelled into Europe and the data will not work, looking in to it I needed to download the app then swop over to European setting cannot see why this is when my SIM card does it automatically on my phone?

Been working in thr UK for months. 

Away for 3 weeks so shafted for WiFi and it seems can only get help if I pay more money!!

Any suggestion would be good 

thanks. 

Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Mobile Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with mobile routers and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/bd-p/aircard
Thank you

Message 2 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

@Markj888 wrote:

Still have issues with no data, travelled into Europe and the data will not work, looking in to it I needed to download the app then swop over to European setting cannot see why this is when my SIM card does it automatically on my phone?

Been working in thr UK for months. 

Page 93 of the User Manual talks about Connecting to the local cellular network, and refers back to page 39 for how to set up the SIM card.

My guess is that your phone uses a different SIM card than this MR2100 (Telstra?). I have a suspicion that Telstra holds the solution rather than Netgear.

https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/MR2100/MR2100_UM_EN.pdf 

Maybe someone who watches that other forum has made the same trip and can report how they got it to work?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7