× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Router - Offline

MBCooper
Aspirant

Router - Offline

Trying to connect my Router -  the application says Offline for the router, but my satalites are connected.   I am able to reach the internet with devices via the stalines, but all websites require a username and password.   How do I connect router to not be offiline and allow access to pages?

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

@MBCooper wrote:

Trying to connect my Router -  the application says Offline for the router, but my satalites are connected.   I am able to reach the internet with devices via the stalines, but all websites require a username and password.   How do I connect router to not be offiline and allow access to pages?

I'm assuming you are referring to the RBR20 router? Did you ever configure your router? I'm sorry but maybe more specific info will help?

What device is your Orbi router connected to?
Are your satellites wired or wireless?
Have you rebooted your Orbi router?

Message 2 of 4
MBCooper
Aspirant

Sorry, the dails were in the form, so I assume it was showing.   yes, RBR20

I'm assuming you are referring to the RBR20 router? Did you ever configure your router?   Yes-  following the installation instructions.  Unless there is more.
Are your satellites wired or wireless?  Yes, and show a green status.
Have you rebooted your Orbi router?   a few times. -   shows a purple status and offline.

What is odd is that devices are working, just webpages will not load (username and password required for all websites).

Message 3 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

What device (modem/router), is the RBR20 connected to?

If you have not done so, factory reset the RBR20 and reconfigure from beginning, using the app.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7