Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

orbi rbk20 router offline satelline online

valendy
Aspirant

orbi rbk20 router offline satelline online

Buongiorno ho recentemente acquistato un orbi rbk20 e non riesco ad installarlo correttamente. 

Scaricato app, collegato al mio modem wifi telecom, seguita procedura ma poi   l'app mi dice che non rileva connessione internet (infatti mi segnala router solo connessione locale offline) mentre la mappa di rete mi segnala internet verde -  router rosso -satellite verde.

Ho il pc collegato con cavo ethernet al router orbi e sta funzionando perfettamente, un reader kindle che segnala no connessione internet ma funziona lo stesso, un paio di devices collegati che funzionano regolarmente sky non collegata e una copertura con la rete orbi della casa per nulla soddisfacente (inferiore a TPlLink che avevo in precedenza). 

mah....

grazie per l'aiuto

Andrea

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: orbi rbk20 router offline satelline online

In inglese per favore

Message 2 of 4
valendy
Aspirant

Good morning

I recently purchased an orbi rbk20 and I can not install it properly.
Downloaded app, connected to my modem wifi telecom, followed procedure but then the app tells me that it does not detect internet connection (in fact it signals to me router only local offline connection) while the network map signals me green internet - red router -green satellite.
I have the PC connected with ethernet cable to the orbi router and it is working perfectly, a kindle reader that reports no internet connection but works the same, a couple of connected devices that regularly work sky not connected and a coverage with the orbi network of the house not at all satisfactory (less than TPlLink I had previously).
Mah....
thank you for your help
Andrea

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Orbi app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app

There seems to be some problems regarding the Orbi app currently. 

30 feet is recommended in between RBR and RBS to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected. https://kb.netgear.com/000036466/How-far-should-I-place-my-Orbi-satellite-from-my-Orbi-router

Good Luck.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7