Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ive had the 2 sat pack its been up and running

JesseDiaz
Guide

Ive had the 2 sat pack its been up and running

Ive had the 2 sat pack its been up and running.  Having some issues with Ethernet backhaul but its fast and good.  After about 1 1/2 weeks of use, my router keep rebooting.  I get notices on all my devices that the WIFI is not available and that there is not internet.  Im on the latest firmware and reading the past posts, it looks like the latest firmware was supposed to solve that.

Ill be messaging you to see if you can help me out and what info you need

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Straq
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Ive had the 2 sat pack its been up and running

This issue is related to Managed Switch. We have provided early firmware release to this user along with other instructions. For anyone having similar issues, please read post here: 

Solved: Re: RBE970 wired backhaul - NETGEAR Communities

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?
Be sure your using a good quality LAN cable between the modem and router. CAT6A STP is recommended. 
How many RBS are deployed? 
What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?

Message 2 of 3
Straq
NETGEAR Expert

This issue is related to Managed Switch. We have provided early firmware release to this user along with other instructions. For anyone having similar issues, please read post here: 

Solved: Re: RBE970 wired backhaul - NETGEAR Communities

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7