Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Horrible customer service is an understatement-problems since 12/20/2020 unresolved

dhoplus2
Guide

Horrible customer service is an understatement-problems since 12/20/2020 unresolved

If anyone has a suggestion on how to get to a person that is capable of understanding English, capable of speaking it well enough to understand over their background noise while possessing the authority or access to resolve a problem, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share it with me and name your price!!!

On the off chance some employee pays attention to these posts.  The device and warranty was under order number 0047478 and the latest support ticket number that I'll have to make at least one more call on is 42405710 though I won't hold my breath.

NOTE: It should be a little sign for the company that the only truly consistent post in the community forums regardless of the product is members posting about how bad their customer service is but that apparently isn't something Netgear care about.

I'm having a hard time understanding how a company like Netgear manages to create a customer service system which is so bad I'm having a hard time not taking the Orbi mesh system I purchased and smashing it in little bits and sending the pieces to the CEO via the corporate office with an appropriate worded note. 

I've honestly come to the conclusion that the incompetence, use of foreign workers with minimal English skills and the heavy accents all so that the customers get so frustrated they stop calling and just suffer in silence or purchase a competitors product. Im fairly sure that they are trying to make the company fail because customer service this bad has to be intentional, even a bad service will be good on a rare occassion but I've yet to get a problem that started the middle of December resolved. 

Frankly, the company should be compensating me for the 6 - 7 calls that it's taken to still not get the mess comnpletely cleared up!! If they had any interest in doing the right thing they would offer a service contract for Pro support so that when the inevitable next problem happens I don't have to waste another 8 hours and 6 calls just to get to today and still not have it handled.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Horrible customer service is an understatement-problems since 12/20/2020 unresolved

Since all of us on this forum are community volunteers, and (as far as I can tell) NONE of us are Netgear employees, it might be a good idea to send a private message to one of the moderators and mention the support ticket number.  Just click on one of their links, such as @Dustin_V or @Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 3
dhoplus2
Guide

Thanks for the suggestion and I know that's the only possible way of getting real help.  I needed to vent before I ended up truly losing control over this.  I honestly don't get it but I don't think anyone on this side of the system does and that's the real issue.  Thanks again.  

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7