Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need to change ssid on orbi mesh RBK753

1dwightw
Aspirant

Need to change ssid on orbi mesh RBK753

When setting up my new orbi RBK753 mesh router, I was attempting to input the same ssid and password as my previous router. I apparently made an error on ssid name so system will not connect. But I cannot find a way to go back to input my correct ssid. The app just keeps saying to try again... cannot get to other menu items on the app since it is not connected . Any help is greatly appreciated!
Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Need to change ssid on orbi mesh RBK753

Try using a web browser on a PC or laptop connected to the RBR to change the SSID name. 

Please visit and post about this over inthe Orbi AX forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progess on this? 

@1dwightw wrote:
When setting up my new orbi RBK753 mesh router, I was attempting to input the same ssid and password as my previous router. I apparently made an error on ssid name so system will not connect. But I cannot find a way to go back to input my correct ssid. The app just keeps saying to try again... cannot get to other menu items on the app since it is not connected . Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 4 of 6
1dwightw
Aspirant

No, I have not been able to resolve this issue yet. However, I have someone coming by soon to take a look at it and should be able to get it up and running. Thank you, and others, for your help!
Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Ok. Let us know how it goes. 

If more info is needed on that, review the user manual for the RBR. 

Good Luck. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7