Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

rbr50 & rbs50 satellites show on then off in AP mode

CR-sound
Aspirant

rbr50 & rbs50 satellites show on then off in AP mode

The Orbi is connected in AP mode to a Cujo fireware sitting between the Orbi and the Xfinity (Comcast) cable modem/router.  Wifi is turned off on the xfinity.  The Orbi basic screen shows scrolling text for satellites under attached devices.  This text shows 2 satellites (which there are), then 0, then 2 again. This scroll repeats. Under attached devices, the 2 satellites show.  Would like to know if there is a problem here or not.  Cujo worked fine under router mode but could only see the main orbi device.  Any traffic flagged as potentially dangerous was reported as coming from the Orbi.  In AP mode, Cujo sees all attached wired or wireless devices individually.  That's nice, but I wonder about the strange scrolling behavior on the basic screen.  Insight appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
st_shaw
Master

Re: rbr50 & rbs50 satellites show on then off in AP mode

Does that for me and other have reported the same.  Seems like a display bug in the latest FW release.  I haven't seen any impact from it.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7