× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: connecting NG-GS752TP swithes on C5G124-48P2 and pcs over phones

kazimates
Follower

connecting NG-GS752TP swithes on C5G124-48P2 and pcs over phones

I need to approve if NG-GS752TP can be work properly for given example below.

I had 16 servers and AD with DHCP srole on it. DHCP server has a 6 different VLANs on it. 

This 16 servers networks ports connected Enterasys C5G124-8P2 backbone switch on ports 2-18. 

I need to connect 8 pcs NG-GS752TP on it port GE1 and 2 ports will be connect Enterasys ports numbers 20-36 

Vlan101,105 for servers

Vlan104, and Vlan106 for data

VLAn107 and 108 for Voice ports

on Netgear GS752TP port 3 to 48 we want to connect Samsung SMT-i3100 voip phones and all of the computers connect to the phones. backboneswitch--> netgearswitch-->Phone-->PC

Is netgear GS752TP can be works properly for given example? 

Model: GS752TP|ProSAFE 48-port PoE Smart Switch with 8 PoE+-port
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi kazimates,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

As per checking, Samsung SMT-i3100 supports 802.3af POE on which is supported also by the GS752TP switch. It also supports Auto-VOIP and Voice VLAN that makes it easier to setup with VOIP phones. In addition, some NETGEAR business-class products include 90 days of technical support via phone and lifetime support through online chat.

You may check the warranty terms here. If you have questions, please let me know.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi kazimates,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

As per checking, Samsung SMT-i3100 supports 802.3af POE on which is supported also by the GS752TP switch. It also supports Auto-VOIP and Voice VLAN that makes it easier to setup with VOIP phones. In addition, some NETGEAR business-class products include 90 days of technical support via phone and lifetime support through online chat.

You may check the warranty terms here. If you have questions, please let me know.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements