Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ready Cloud Folder Not Available

LawrenceD
Aspirant

Ready Cloud Folder Not Available

I have a ReadyNAS 314 and use ReadyCloud. One of my shares is no longer accessible throguh the cloud but others are. I have not changed any security but there had been a couple of firmaware updates. I do not lnow exactly when the access stopped. I have matched the security setting from the working shares and have not yet found a solution. The admin page works and I can brouwse all folders this way but I can not open a windows explorer dialogue box.

Any ideas?

Lawrence 

Model: RN31442E|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (4x 2TB Enterprise)
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Ready Cloud Folder Not Available

Can you try leaving and rejoining the NAS on ReadyCloud. Then try to access the same share.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @LawrenceD

Welcome to the Community!

Do you access ReadyCloud through the portal or the App? What messages or errors are you getting? You may want to provide us a screenshot.

When you said "The admin page works and I can brouwse all folders this way but I can not open a windows explorer dialogue box." do you mean you cannot open the shares on your Windows Explorer?

Are you using the admin account? Have you tried refreshing your login on ReadyCloud? 

Regards

Message 2 of 6
LawrenceD
Aspirant

Hi

I use the App.

When I select a folder it opens in Windows explorer for the shares but I have one share that routinely fails. It used to work.

I have refreshed the app with the same result.

When I am on the local network I can brows to the share.

thanks

Lawrence

Message 3 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Can you try leaving and rejoining the NAS on ReadyCloud. Then try to access the same share.

Message 4 of 6
LawrenceD
Aspirant

• Hi
  • Leaving and re-joining ReadyCloud fixed it thanks.
  • Lawrence
Message 5 of 6
LawrenceD
Aspirant

I had some folders accessible and some not. Removing and reconnecting readycloud but not deleting the account folder just sorted it.

Lawrence 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements