× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C3000 Router Blocking Disney+

MWarns
Follower

C3000 Router Blocking Disney+

Hello everyone!

I have a C3000 router running firmware 2.02.21 that up until yesterday was playing and streaming Disney+ fine but as of this morning it isn't.  I get a "can't authenticate" type of message on the screen.  It'll stream through my phones data but on wifi. I've tried it on a few devices - TV, iphones, and computers.  Has anyone else had this issue and was it resolved or fixed?  Any recommendations?

Message 1 of 2
billasch
Guide

Re: C3000 Router Blocking Disney+

This seems to be a known issue for Orbi systems.  It's VERY frustrating.  I can't even sign up for Disney+...Orbi seems to be

@MWarns wrote:

Hello everyone!

I have a C3000 router running firmware 2.02.21 that up until yesterday was playing and streaming Disney+ fine but as of this morning it isn't.  I get a "can't authenticate" type of message on the screen.  It'll stream through my phones data but on wifi. I've tried it on a few devices - TV, iphones, and computers.  Has anyone else had this issue and was it resolved or fixed?  Any recommendations?

blocking it.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7