× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Lack of support

Deeroy
Follower

Lack of support

Hi I have been waiting on netgear to resolve my case for over a month now around a duplicate charge. When I chase up with support I get told that there is no one that I can speak to! Can anyone advise what alternative options I have as I can only think to go to consumer affairs.
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Lack of support

I'd start a charge back on your credit/debit card. 

Fastest way to get results if pull the funds. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies

@Deeroy wrote:
Hi I have been waiting on netgear to resolve my case for over a month now around a duplicate charge. When I chase up with support I get told that there is no one that I can speak to! Can anyone advise what alternative options I have as I can only think to go to consumer affairs.

Nor much here that anyone can do.

You should know that this community is essentially a user-to-user venue to talk about technical issues, with some input from a small band of Netgear techies.

Most of the answers come from fellow users who have no connection with Netgear. They just have a lot of collective experience and are familiar with the sort of problems that turn up here.

They aren't equipped to answers sales questions or to talk about warranty issues.

If you want "official" support then you should go through the right channels.

Contact Us | Support | NETGEAR

Message 2 of 3
plemans
Guru

I'd start a charge back on your credit/debit card. 

Fastest way to get results if pull the funds. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7