× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 set up-no cd

pw3327
Follower

A6210 set up-no cd

I have had this for a while and just now getting around to seeting it up. I can't find my cd that came with it. How can I go about setting up my wifi adapter without it. I have not seen any questions on this. I tried the resource cd driver to download this but could not come up with anything. Any help on this matter appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: A6210 set up-no cd

@pw3327 wrote:

I have had this for a while and just now getting around to seeting it up. I can't find my cd that came with it. How can I go about setting up my wifi adapter without it. I have not seen any questions on this. I tried the resource cd driver to download this but could not come up with anything. Any help on this matter appreciated. 

From an earlier answer to the same frequently asked question:

Re: Resource CD download link A6210 - NETGEAR Communities

Or, visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

and feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

It will also have any software, firmware and drivers for your device.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: A6210 set up-no cd

@pw3327 wrote:

From an earlier answer to the same frequently asked question:

Re: Resource CD download link A6210 - NETGEAR Communities

Or, visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

and feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

It will also have any software, firmware and drivers for your device.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7