× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Disabling LSO on the Ethernet adapterNetgear A6210 - Disabling Large Send Offload

NagromRekrap
Follower

Disabling LSO on the Ethernet adapterNetgear A6210 - Disabling Large Send Offload

(I do  now know what the WAC120 is - I have an A6210)

Howdy - Can anyone help me with a procedure to do this.  I have latency in my communications.

Model: WAC120|SOHO 802.11ac Gigabit Wireless Access Point
Message 1 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: Disabling LSO on the Ethernet adapterNetgear A6210 - Disabling Large Send Offload

Hi NagromRekrap,

WAC120 is a wireless access point. For Large Send Offload, this configure can be disabled in LAN card and not with wireless. Check the LAN card of your computer.

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: Disabling LSO on the Ethernet adapterNetgear A6210 - Disabling Large Send Offload

Hi NagromRekrap,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7