× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rack mount kit for GS116LP

engineer2021
Aspirant

Rack mount kit for GS116LP

Hello,

I purchased my switch second-hand and it did not arrive with the brackets used to rack-mount it.

I cannot figure out how to find matching brackets. The rack is the standard 19” width.

If anyone can point me in the right direction on whether I can buy a kit or if there are universal brackets that would work, I would appreciate it!

Thank you
Model: GS116LP|16 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with 16-Port PoE/PoE+
Message 1 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Re: Rack mount kit for GS116LP

Get in touch with the Netgear Customer service using customer.support@netgear.com - they might be able to help out.

Message 2 of 6
engineer2021
Aspirant

Thank you! I tried to find some way to contact their customer service and didn’t have any luck.

I’ll shoot them an email and post back in case anyone runs across this in the future.
Message 3 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@engineer2021,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Here is the part code for the rackmount kit for GS116LP switch: 422-10112-01

Use the part code to inquire for the rackmount kit for GS116LP switch on stores or online stores that might have it.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 6
engineer2021
Aspirant

@DaneA

Thanks a lot for the part number! A quick search using eBay, Amazon, and quoting the part number in Google doesn’t appear to bring up any results.

I did email the support team so maybe I’ll hear back from them this week.

In the interim, would you have any other suggestions on how to track down that part?

Thanks again! And I appreciate the warm welcome.
Message 5 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@engineer2021,

I did email the support team so maybe I’ll hear back from them this week.

Good to know that you have already sent an e-mail to the NETGEAR Support Team.  I suggest to kindly wait for their response. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements