× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS105

Vilde69
Follower

GS105

Hello,

I'm looking for the switch GS105, with a universal power supply, I would like to be able to plug it into US, EU, or UK outlet plugs.

do you have the Name/designation for a unique GS105 that can be used in US, EU, or UK outlet plugs?.

see attachment

Thank you in advance

Model: GS105|5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS105

@Vilde69,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

The power adapter of the GS105 switch is localized to the country of sale.  I'm afraid to inform you that there is NO name/designation for a unique GS105 that can be used in US, EU, or UK outlet plugs.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Vilde69,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

The power adapter of the GS105 switch is localized to the country of sale.  I'm afraid to inform you that there is NO name/designation for a unique GS105 that can be used in US, EU, or UK outlet plugs.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

For travelling, instead of looking for local dapters for each device, I suggest to carry the smallest possible or easiest to get power distributor with an IEC adapter so you can connect the local IEC power cords. The European power supplies are commony rated for 100...240V AC 50/60Hz, while often the US/Asia models come with 100..120V AC rated ones only. 

Here what fits well for the Dual-Pin-Euro and Swiss-three-pin in the EU/Schuko-, UK-, and 110V regions:

IMG_20200416_153728.jpg

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements