× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access Admin page

digitall12
Aspirant

Can't access Admin page

Since new firmware (6.2.2)i can't access my admin page. Neither via Readycloud or local. I saw it is an known issue and will be fixed in next fw.

But then?

I don't have access to my admin page to install the new fw. How i have to do this?
Message 1 of 9
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Can't access Admin page

It is a known issue if a lack of access to the admin page was lost as a result of uninstalling an app.

Check your PM inbox

Welcome to the forum!
Message 2 of 9
NareshG
Aspirant

Hi there,
I'm facing the same issue. not able to access the admin page. Recently updated the firmware and uninstalled a Photocloud application from the NAS.
Message 3 of 9
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi NareshG,

I see you have contacted support and they have already logged in and fixed your system.

Please don't uninstall any further apps till after you have updated to the next firmware release once that is available. The next firmware release has a fix for this known issue.
Message 4 of 9
John_R
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue. Recently installed and uninstalled the Survellience app on one of my 102s. Can't get to the admin page anymore. How can I get past this?
Message 5 of 9
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Fixed.
Message 6 of 9
ELEBY
Aspirant

Hi Guys I am having the same issue since I update my ReadyNas firmware I can not access the admin page anymore any suggestion please.
Message 7 of 9
ELEBY
Aspirant

ELEBY wrote:
Hi Guys I am having the same issue since I update my ReadyNas firmware I can not access the admin page anymore any suggestion please.
Message 8 of 9
jangoloti
Apprentice

mdgm,

I have the same problem on my RN2143E with 6.4.0 and had just removed the surveillance App to let the disks spin down.

Can you PM me the solution too? Will there be a correction of the bug?

Regards,

JA

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements