× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC750 Model EX3700 Connected to internet but can't get back to settings

xoccerplaya
Aspirant

AC750 Model EX3700 Connected to internet but can't get back to settings

Recently set up AC750. I went through the set up no problem, created the new extended networks and connected to them. The internet works but now I am unable to get back into its settings via the default website. I've tried other solutions online and through the whole troubleshooting setup but still haven't been able to connect. I want to get back in to set up the fastlane technology.

thx

Model: EX3700|AC750 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: AC750 Model EX3700 Connected to internet but can't get back to settings

Log into your router and look for its attached devices page (or equivelent for your router). 

It should have the IP address for the extender. 

Use that ip address to connect/manage the device. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Log into your router and look for its attached devices page (or equivelent for your router). 

It should have the IP address for the extender. 

Use that ip address to connect/manage the device. 

Message 2 of 4
xoccerplaya
Aspirant

Thank you! I was able to find the address and finally get back into the settings.

I set up the fastlane but as soon as that set up the extender won't connect to the internet...

The extended network is created but won't connect to the internet. No lights are on other than the power. Not sure what went wrong

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

You can always factory reset and reinstall as you did before to get it working. push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while powered on

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7