× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ac750

Gmcarr
Aspirant

Ac750

.Can’t seem to connect to wifi from my tv modem. It recognizes the network to connect to but isn’t connecting,no matter how close I place it to the extender. Read somewhere it has something to do with the “ ext”  extention ??

Model: EX3700|AC750 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Ac750

1. What router are you connecting to?

2. are you trying to setup via the wps method of installation or using the installation assistant? 

3. what firmware is on your extender?

Message 2 of 4
Gmcarr
Aspirant

1. Connected to MTS / BELL   linksys

2. My phones and iPad are connected. Just the modem won’t.

3. Where or how would I find that answer?

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

@Gmcarr wrote:

1. Connected to MTS / BELL   linksys---not helpful. Model numbers are. 

2. My phones and iPad are connected. Just the modem won’t.----this doesn't make sense. You phones/ipads connect and work? but your modem doesn't? again, what modem? And whats actually going on. Be specific and detailed since we're not there to see whats happening. 

3. Where or how would I find that answer?---by logging into the extender and checking its status page. 

Its challening to help someone online when you have minimal info/details. So be specific about what devices you have, what your setup is, what process you're following for setup, where its failing, and any other details you can add that will help. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7