× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can Any MS70 satellite be added to a MR70 router? Or is each MS70 paired to its router?

Mr-Ed
Follower

Can Any MS70 satellite be added to a MR70 router? Or is each MS70 paired to its router?

When staying with family connectivity to the Nighthawk MS70 is fair due to distance. I was wondering if I could take one of my MS70 satellites and use it with their system or is each satellite paired with the MR70 router?  Both systems were purchased at Costco and came with the router and 2 satellites. Or should I just look at an extender?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Can Any MS70 satellite be added to a MR70 router? Or is each MS70 paired to its router?

You can pair a satellite with other systems. Users do it all the time. But you'll have to re-sync it when you get home. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: Can Any MS70 satellite be added to a MR70 router? Or is each MS70 paired to its router?

You can pair a satellite with other systems. Users do it all the time. But you'll have to re-sync it when you get home. 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series