× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: EX2700 - N300 password and blank does not work to get the range extender added to my devices

GaleE
Aspirant

EX2700 - N300 password and blank does not work to get the range extender added to my devices

Instruction state that the password is either blank or password.  Neither of these work to get the extender added to my devices.

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: EX2700 - N300 password and blank does not work to get the range extender added to my devices

Did you already setup the EX2700?

Did you set it up via wps or using the installation wizard? 

Message 2 of 4
GaleE
Aspirant

My router is from Verizon and it does not have a WPS button.  I am unable to add it to my phone or iPad because the password will not work.

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

The wifi password? 

The login to the device password? 

The password to connect the extender to the primary router? 

What password?

The more you tell us, the better we can help. 

you can find install guides, manuals, firmware here: https://www.netgear.com/support/product/EX2700.aspx

if this is a new purchase, you also have the option of netgears support for free for 90 days from the date of purchase. Simply click on "mynetgear" at the top. register an account and the device. from there you can contact support 

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series