× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Extender 6150 setup issue

Ijustwanttoask
Aspirant

Extender 6150 setup issue

Hi, I recently bought a new router and updated the firmware on my EX6100 Extender.  Then I brought it down to factory to try to get it setup correctly.  I was able to set it up using the WPS but when I attempted to acces the GUI I got the setup screen.  Fine I wen through and answered all the questions however the "Next button" would not light up in order for me to proceed.  So if there is another firmware update I couldn't acces the admin screen to do any way. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Model: EX3920|AC750 WiFi Range Extenders
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @Ijustwanttoask,

Did you input e-mail and password twice along with 2 security questions and answer for same? If yes, please try from a different browser or device to see if Next option gets highlighted.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7

All Replies
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @Ijustwanttoask,

Did you input e-mail and password twice along with 2 security questions and answer for same? If yes, please try from a different browser or device to see if "Next" option gets highlighted.

Message 2 of 7
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @Ijustwanttoask,

Did you input e-mail and password twice along with 2 security questions and answer for same? If yes, please try from a different browser or device to see if Next option gets highlighted.

Message 3 of 7
Ijustwanttoask
Aspirant

Yup, just did that and the next button highlighted... And brought me right back to the extender setup screen. I'll probably bring it down to factory and try it again.
Message 4 of 7
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @Ijustwanttoask,

Also, try from different device or browser if issue persist and keep me posted about outcome..

Message 5 of 7
Ijustwanttoask
Aspirant

I had to bring down to factory and actually wire into it using Firefox. After that it seemed to work just fine.
Message 6 of 7
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @Ijustwanttoask,

Good to know that your issue was resolved.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7