× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Facing Login Issue On My New Range Extender Setup ? Can't Connect to mywifiext for New Extender ?

ammie915
Follower

Facing Login Issue On My New Range Extender Setup ? Can't Connect to mywifiext for New Extender ?

Trying to get my new wifi range extender up an running but as they said its simple plug and play device for me it is real pain from last 1 week. i have tried with the wps in which first i pushed the wps on my extender and then within 2 mins i did the same on my netgear router it blinks for sometime after that ther is nothing.

I even tried it on my laptop i connected my laptop to my extender's network Netgear_Ext and pulled up my web browser and on address bar i punched mywifiext net it then spins for few seconds then gives you are not connected to your extender's network. 

I have even tried with the deafault ip address still now luck 

What should i do ? Where do you think the problem is ?

Its an Nighthawk EX8000 X6S Tri-Band Wifi Mesh Extender

AC3000 

Model: EX7000|AC1900 Nighthawk WiFi Range Extender, EX8000|AC3000 Nighthawk X6S Tri Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7