× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Help! My mum suddenly unplugged the wifi and now my PLW1000 wifi extender has stopped working

IzyaboiConnor
Aspirant

Help! My mum suddenly unplugged the wifi and now my PLW1000 wifi extender has stopped working

After working for 3 months my PLW1000 wifi extender stopped working. The pick a plug LED has turned white and nothing I've done (including factory resetting it) has done anything to change it. Does anyone have a solution?

Model: PLW1000|PowerLINE 1000 Wireless adapter
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Help! My mum suddenly unplugged the wifi and now my PLW1000 wifi extender has stopped working

White or the led is off? 

If its off, it didn't find any compatible adapters.

did you check both adapters? 

Try moving them closer together?

Message 2 of 4
IzyaboiConnor
Aspirant

Re: Help! My mum suddenly unplugged the wifi and now my PLW1000 wifi extender has stopped working

The LED is white and I have moved them closer together to see what would happen and it''s still just white. I also checked both of them and the one that's connected to my modem seems to be working perfectly. I've noticed that my extender has been amber for breif periods of time before switching back to white

Message 3 of 4
natoya716
Aspirant

My laptop suddenly can't connect to the wifi of the house, I have tried system ... I am not and previously was not using any proxy. ... Now check the "Connect even if the network is not broadcasting" ... EWE.de Email Login

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7