× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Help with set up of my AC750 WiFi range extender

gpgm1
Follower

Help with set up of my AC750 WiFi range extender

Wow, this is crazy. I have an AC750 EX3110 WiFi range extender and am unable to locate it on the pull down tabs above so am including it here. First how does one get support. I try and it reverts back to the "register your product to get support" page. I have registered and can't find any way to get help or support.

I am trying to set this unit up and apologize but I am not very computer literate and I have no idea what WPS or WEP is or how to find out which one if either I have them nor do I have any idea on how to find and open my WiFi connection manager. I hope someone can provide me some answers, otherwise I guess this product isn't for a novice such as myself and I need to return it. Thank you so very much

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Help with set up of my AC750 WiFi range extender

Hello gpgm1, 

After registering your device there is an option to open a support case. Please let me know if you do not see that option and if you're able to, please provide a screenshot of what reflects on your end. 

~Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7