× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MK63 - cannot communicate/ping printer wirelessly connected to same satellite (MS60)

Chris102015
Aspirant

MK63 - cannot communicate/ping printer wirelessly connected to same satellite (MS60)

I have 2 satellites (MS60) and a router (MR60), running on firmware 1.0.6.110 and 2 printers wirelessly connected to one of the satellites. Printing fails whenever my computer is wirelessly connected to the same sattelite as the printers. Even pinging the printers does not work anymore (Reply: "Destination host unreachable"). If I move to the other satellite or the router, printing/ping resumes. I tested this behaviour with both satellites and 2 different computers (windows and mac). It is always as described above. I also tested between my android phone and my computer. Communication/ping didnt't work if connected to the same satellite or both devices connected to the router. I connected the printers via wired connection. With this configuration printing works even if my computer is connected to the same satellite as the printers, but obviously I like to be able to reliably communicate between 2 wirelessly connected devices. Is there any configuration to resolve this or is it related to the firmware?

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7