× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NIghthawk x6 mesh wifi extender

Itchybumguy
Aspirant

NIghthawk x6 mesh wifi extender

Hi Netgear Community,

I am new to the forum, but I have a problem with the Nighthawk x6 EX700/AC2200 Tri Band Wifi Mesh Extender and thought to try here for a solution.

I am able at times to connect to the extender which is connected to my SmartRG Modem/Router, however after a few hours or minutes of being connected, I am disconnected randomly. This happens to my PS4, Laptop, and my bro's phone when connected to the extender. Sometimes when I turn on my laptop I am connected to the extender but there is no internet connection. In this case I have to turn off the extender to connect to my modem/router or restart my laptop a few times until I can connect to the extender. I am at a loss as what to do to make sure I have a connection to the internet that doesn't drop access to my internet with the extender. Any help from you guys is appreciated, thanks.

Model: EX7700|AC2200 Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Itchybumguy
Aspirant

Re: NIghthawk x6 mesh wifi extender

Nvm Netgear community, I contacted technical support and they advised to just return the product......oh well.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Itchybumguy
Aspirant

Re: NIghthawk x6 mesh wifi extender

Nvm Netgear community, I contacted technical support and they advised to just return the product......oh well.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7